Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Getting to know you!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlingBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 20th, 2006
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, everybody! I am the mother of Colonial Girl, and the mother-in-law of Farmhouse Girl.
    (It is my farmhouse she named herself after.)I guess I am tired of reading host board vicariously through these girls, so I decided to register. My AG doll is Abygael Grace, who you may have seen in CG and FHG's pictures. I spell Abygael's name this way because it looks Gaelic to me. And the name Grace is from Maggie Grace, who they killed off on "Lost". (I am very unhappy about that move!) Abygael is a second year student at Hogwarts, and is in Gryffindor House (as am I--I took the test.)I am looking forward to getting to know all of the great members of host board!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to our board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] This board is bad, you will find your amount of dolls increasing rapidly! [img]wink.gif[/img] Have fun here! [img]cool.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member XX_Kitkat_XX's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 12th, 2006
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Have fun! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] And enjoy your time here!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Kenshinchan's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2006
    Posts
    1,024
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome! I've sort of tried to get my mom to post here, but she's not into messageboards. (Actually, it took me a while to convince her to get a doll, but then she decided it was something she and I could do together and she caved. [img]smile.gif[/img] )

    Your doll is lovely and she has a lovely name too. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member KimberBee's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2003
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome!!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member DScully717's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 18th, 2006
    Posts
    225
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome! We're glad to have you here! [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member katherinecusick's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 30th, 2006
    Posts
    482
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi & Welcome to HB!

    I think that it is really cool that your daughters are also on HB. Farmhouse girl (Jessica) takes the most amazing pictures of her adorable Violet!

    I look forward to getting to know you!

    I'm sure you are already aware of this, but it is a lot of fun here on HB and everyone is very nice and so friendly too!

    [img]smile.gif[/img] Katie

  8. #8
    Inactive Member vew-tori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,258
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome.I think it's so great that you all share your love of AG. I'm looking forward to seeing you post.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome! I'm so glad you could join us because I've heard lots about you from Jessica and Chelsea! And your Abygael is so cute... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome! Thanks for your introduction. Looking forward to hearing more from you in the future.
    Abygael Grace's picture on the horse is lovely!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •